We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any websites
Your Personal Information
We need to collect certain Personal Information to provide you with the Goods and/or Services. Your personal information will be used for internal use by us only and will not give this information out to any third party.
If you would like us to tell you what information we hold about you please write to: Liquid Creations Ltd, Unit 5 Ballyore Business Park, BT47 2TH. Please include your full name, address and a copy ID with each request. You will have the opportunity to consent to us contacting you by post, email, phone, SMS or MMS about products and services which Liquid Creations Ltd provide. You can make changes to your marketing preferences at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at us Liquid Creations Ltd, Unit 5 Ballyore Business Park, BT47 2TH.
Please note that it may take up to 28 days for such changes to take effect.
Liquid Creations Ltd is now compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) that comes into effect May 25, 2018. We will only process the data we collect about you if there is a reason for doing so, and if that reason is permitted under data protection law. We will have a lawful basis for processing your information: if we need to process your infor mation in order to provide you with the service you have requested or to enter into a contract; we have your consent; we have a justifiable reason for processing your data; or we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Where we need to in order to provide you with the service you have requested or to enter into a contract, we use your information:
– to enable us to provide you with access
– to the relevant parts of the Sites;
– to supply the services you have requested;
– to enable us to collect payment from you; and
– to contact you where necessary concerning our services, such as to resolve issues you may have with your order.
We also process your data where we have a justifiable reason for doing so— for example personalisation of our service, including processing data to make it easier and faster for you to place orders. We have listed these reasons below:
– to improve the effectiveness and quality of service that our customers can expect from us in the future;
– to tailor content that we or our third party or advertising partners display to you, for example so that we make sure you see the advertising which is most relevant – to you, based on characteristics determined by us;
– to enable our customer support team to help you with any enquiries or complaints in the most efficient way possible;
– to contact you for your views and feedback on our services and to notify you if there are any important changes or developments to the Sites or our services, including letting you know that our services are operating in a newarea, where you have asked us to do so;to analyse your activity on the Sites so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and for statistical and analytical purposes and to help us to prevent fraud;
– to enforce our contractual terms with you and any other agreement, and for the exercise or defence of legal claims and to protect the rights of Liquid Creations Ltd, partners, sub companies or others (including to prevent fraud); and if you submit comments and feedback regarding the Sites and the services, we may use such comments and feedback on the Sites and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you live.
We will also analyse data about your use of our services from your location data to create profiles relating to you and for you. This means that we may make certain assumptions about what you may be interested in and use this, for example, to send you more tailored marketing communications, to present you with products that we think you will prefer,or to let you know about special offers or products which we think you may be interested in (including Liquid Creations LTD). This activity is referred to as profiling. You have certain rights in relation to this type of processing. Where we rely on legitimate interest as a basis for processing your personal information, we carry out a ‘balancing test’ to ensure that our processing is necessary and that your fundamental rights of privacy are not outweighed by our legitimate interests. You can find out more information about these balancing tests by contacting us using the details above. Where we are under a legal obligation to do so we may use your information to: create a record of your order(s); comply with any legal obligation or regulatory requirement to which we are subject.
Unit 5 Ballyore Business Park, New Buildings Londonderry BT47 2TH, Northern Ireland
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Subscribe to our newsletter!!!